Silver Pass general Info

  • Morris Schaefer
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 18, 2004
      Greetings friends,

      This isi a shameless plug for Silver Pass IX, I know you are all planning
      to attend but I forgot to mention in the Outlandish Herald that you need to
      bring your own drinking water. I repeat, please bring your own drinking
      water.

      Did I mention to also plan on having a great time? The area has gotten
      enough rain to have lots of grass and it is still green, the river even has
      flowing water this year. We still have fire restrictions in the camp sites
      but we can have a wonderful bonfire for the Wendover Bardic competition and
      our shire bardic competiton the following evening. Please, camp stoves are
      ok but no campfires or charcoal.

      Children, there will be a special bardic workshop just for you with your own
      time to perform. Bring your adults, this is sure to be a great time.

      Fighters, send your device in so it can be added to the score board,
      medieval style.

      Please pass this information to those who might not be on any of the lists;
      See you all Labor day weekend.

      Lord Sean, blame-o-crat for Silver Pass IX