Re: welcome and where do you live? FW: [OutlandsDance] Hello Everyone.

  • Larah Tanner
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 16, 2004

      Hello, I live currently in the Denver Colo. area.
      BarabaKrege <krege@...> wrote:

      Dear Lorie,

      Welcome to the Outlands Dance list.

      Today, 8/12, is my first opportunity to have access to a computer since 7/20.  And you
      may have already answered this question, as I am quickly going through about 20 pages
      of new emails and may have missed it.

      Where do you live?

      Yours in service,
      Lady Barbara