welcome and where do you live? FW: [OutlandsDance] Hello Everyone.

    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 12 1:49 PM
      welcome and where do you live? FW: [OutlandsDance] Hello Everyone.

      Dear Lorie,

      Welcome to the Outlands Dance list.

      Today, 8/12, is my first opportunity to have access to a computer since 7/20.  And you
      may have already answered this question, as I am quickly going through about 20 pages
      of new emails and may have missed it.

      Where do you live?

      Yours in service,
      Lady Barbara
      al-Barran SCA court dance instructor
      (Albuquerque, NM)

        Hello everyone,  my name is lorie & I would like to become involved
        in the dance practices,  currently I'm volenteering for the Black
        Friars Troupe also. I'm a bit shy but love to have fun, I've seen how
        much fun the dancers at fairs have, and I'd liked to participate.
        Thank--you very much----------Lorie T.

        http://us.click.yahoo.com/Z1wmxD/DREIAA/yQLSAA/PJ_qlB/TM

            http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

        Nobody cares if you can�t dance well.  Just get up and dance. -- Dave Barry

        Do you Yahoo!?