Re: [OutlandsDance] Reminder - Caerthen Dance Practice

    Message 1 of 12 , Aug 2, 2004

      OutlandsDance@yahoogroups.com wrote:
      > Caerthen Dance Practice
      > Date: Tuesday, August 3, 2004

      This automated message is outdated - the library is closed this week (a
      change that happened after we signed up for the room). We are instead
      scheduled for Tuesday, August 31 at the Englewood Public Library.

      The updated schedule is on the Caerthen Dance Practice web page at:

      http://home.earthlink.net/~smcclune/dance.html

      Our next practice will be at the proto/pseudo (not incipient) south canton A & S
      meeting Wednesday, August 18 at Despôtissa Eirene's home in Centennial, CO.

      Keith / Guillaume S:}>
      Caerthen Dancemaster
      Message 2 of 12 , Jan 3, 2005
        Oops!

        This very useful automated reminder is out of date - our January practices have
        not been scheduled yet. There is no practice tomorrow.

        Keith / Guillaume S:}>
        Caerthen dancemaster

        OutlandsDance@yahoogroups.com wrote:

        > Caerthen Dance Practice
      • Sheila McClune
        Message 3 of 12 , Jan 31, 2005
          Oops! Looks like our automatic reminder is at it again!

          There is no dance practice tomorrow. :)

          Arwen