Re: [OutlandsDance] Hello Everyone.

    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 23, 2004

      Larah T wrote:

      > ... I would like to become involved in the dance practices ...

      We'd be delighted to see you.

      Of course, on a kingdom list such as this, it's best to let us know where abouts
      you are. Since you mentioned the Black Friars Troupe, I assume you are in the
      Caerthe (Denver) area.

      Caerthen Dance Practice is on semi-hiatus for the summer. You just missed our
      second July practice, and our next practice isn't until August 18 (unless I find
      an additional site on short notice). Things do pick up, though, after that.
      Our schedule is posted on line at:

      http://home.earthlink.net/~smcclune/dance.html

      Hope this helps.