King's College - check out the URL

  • JEANNE STAPLETON
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 10, 1999
      Greetings friends--

      I'm one of, as far as I know, five people going to this event so far--
      but check it out!!! Looks like some marvellous classes to be offered--
      and according to Arwen's on-line research, driving time is just 9 hours!!!

      Berengaria

      http://www.cowboy.net/%7Ecindy/kings/sched_by_sub.htm
    • McClune, Sheila
      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 10, 1999
        Sigh, whimper. Ah well. I knew about it when I used the last of my time
        off to go to Known World Dance. I'm willing to send my husband and my
        minivan, though. Room for a total of four riders in the current
        configuration, or 6 if we put the extra seat back in and everyone packs
        really light. I'll just sit here, alone ...

        Besides, I'm feeding the Queen that weekend at Cattle Raid. Think I'd
        better make sure my cow-spotted apron is clean. :)

        I'm one of, as far as I know, five people going to this event so far--
        but check it out!!! Looks like some marvellous classes to be offered--
        and according to Arwen's on-line research, driving time is just 9 hours!!!

        Berengaria

        http://www.cowboy.net/%7Ecindy/kings/sched_by_sub.htm

        ONElist: where real people with real interests get connected.
        http://www.onelist.com
        Join a new list today!
        Nobody cares if you can't dance well. Just get up and dance. -- Dave Barry
      • JEANNE STAPLETON
        Message 3 of 6 , Jun 10, 1999
          > From: "McClune, Sheila" <smcclune@...>
          >
          > Sigh, whimper. Ah well. I knew about it when I used the last of my time
          > off to go to Known World Dance. I'm willing to send my husband and my
          > minivan, though. Room for a total of four riders in the current
          > configuration, or 6 if we put the extra seat back in and everyone packs
          > really light. I'll just sit here, alone ...

          Shotgun...:-)

          Me and Master Eric so far, along with husband and minivan.

          I just e-mailed the autocrat for crash/motel info.

          > Besides, I'm feeding the Queen that weekend at Cattle Raid. Think I'd
          > better make sure my cow-spotted apron is clean. :)
          >
          > Arwen

          Naturellement. :-)

          Message 4 of 6 , Jun 10, 1999
            Don't forget to include Rivka!

            > Sigh, whimper. Ah well. I knew about it when I used the last of my time
            > off to go to Known World Dance. I'm willing to send my husband and my
            > minivan, though. Room for a total of four riders in the current
            > configuration, or 6 if we put the extra seat back in and everyone packs
            > really light. I'll just sit here, alone ...

            Shotgun...:-)

            Me and Master Eric so far, along with husband and minivan.

            I just e-mailed the autocrat for crash/motel info.

            > Besides, I'm feeding the Queen that weekend at Cattle Raid. Think I'd
            > better make sure my cow-spotted apron is clean. :)
            >
            > Arwen

            Naturellement. :-)

            Message 5 of 6 , Jun 10, 1999
              Rivka informed us last night that she was going with Sorcha--in her own
              car.

              ???

              Message 6 of 6 , Jun 10, 1999
                Ah, I must have missed that part of the conversation ..... so there's still
                at least one available seat in the minivan.

                Rivka informed us last night that she was going with Sorcha--in her own
                car.

                ???

                On Thu, 10 Jun 1999, McClune, Sheila wrote:

                > From: "McClune, Sheila" <smcclune@...>
                >
                > Don't forget to include Rivka!
                >
                > Arwen

                How many communities do you think join ONElist each week?
                http://www.onelist.com
                More than 5,000! Create yours now!
                Nobody cares if you can't dance well. Just get up and dance. -- Dave Barry