Hello Everyone.

  • Larah T
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 22, 2004
      Hello everyone, my name is lorie & I would like to become involved
      in the dance practices, currently I'm volenteering for the Black
      Friars Troupe also. I'm a bit shy but love to have fun, I've seen how
      much fun the dancers at fairs have, and I'd liked to participate.
      Thank--you very much----------Lorie T.
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 23, 2004

        Larah T wrote:

        > ... I would like to become involved in the dance practices ...

        We'd be delighted to see you.

        Of course, on a kingdom list such as this, it's best to let us know where abouts
        you are. Since you mentioned the Black Friars Troupe, I assume you are in the
        Caerthe (Denver) area.

        Caerthen Dance Practice is on semi-hiatus for the summer. You just missed our
        second July practice, and our next practice isn't until August 18 (unless I find
        an additional site on short notice). Things do pick up, though, after that.
        Our schedule is posted on line at:

        http://home.earthlink.net/~smcclune/dance.html

        Hope this helps.