Re: Outlands Kingdom Dance Guild

  • McClune, Sheila
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 18, 1999
      From: Mary Morman <memorman@...>

      Before Mistress Rebecca left the Outlands, she formed and chartered an
      Outlands Kingdom Dance Guild. The Dragonsspine dancers read the charter
      and signed on as a branch group of the guild. ANyone interested in the
      test of the charter?

      Elaina
      <<<

      I'd love to see it. I'd heard at one point that someone was trying to get a
      kingdom dance guild going, but I never heard any more about it.

      Did you know that we have over 85,000 e-mail communities at Onelist?
      http://www.onelist.com
      Come visit our new web site and explore a new interest
      Nobody cares if you can't dance well. Just get up and dance. -- Dave Barry
    • JEANNE STAPLETON
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 18, 1999
        > From: Mary Morman <memorman@...>
        >
        > Before Mistress Rebecca left the Outlands, she formed and chartered an
        > Outlands Kingdom Dance Guild. The Dragonsspine dancers read the charter
        > and signed on as a branch group of the guild. ANyone interested in the
        > test of the charter?
        >
        > Elaina
        > <<<
        >
        > I'd love to see it. I'd heard at one point that someone was trying to get a
        > kingdom dance guild going, but I never heard any more about it.
        >
        > Arwen

        I'm interested in it. I still have copies of the stuff she was working
        on somewhere.

        Berengaria