Re: [OutlandsDance] Apologies

  • smcclune@earthlink.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 26 9:16 AM
      From: OutlandsDance@yahoogroups.com

      Sorry ... someone seems to be using this list as a personal calendar. There is no need for everyone to go and visit a barber. :)

      However, I have added a reminder for Caerthen Dance Practice on the first Tuesday of the month at Englewood Public Library. Don't know what our schedule is going to be for practices up at Scola after next month, so I didn't add a reminder for those; we can remedy that when we know better what's going on.

      Thanks, and I now return you to your regularly scheduled list.

      Arwen
      (part-time list mom)