Caerthen Dance Practice -- June 3 -- MOVED

  • McClune, Sheila
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 2, 1999
      FYI, Caerthen Dance Practice will NOT be held at the University Hills
      library on Thursday, June 3. As it would ordinarily be discussion night, we
      have decided to go join the Caer Galen practice (1st and 3rd Thursdays at
      Scott Carpenter Park) this week instead.

      Please pass the word along to anyone who may not have heard. I will also be
      making this announcement at Caerthen Populace/Business Meeting tonight.

      Thanks!
      Arwen

      p.s. I'm still putting together some notes from Known World Dance, and will
      post them soon.