There is a lot of dance on the east coast, Barbara--Re:is dance on the east coast?

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 30, 2004

      You can also go to the SCA website (I believe it is  www.SCA.org) and find the kingdoms nearest you and go to their websites and see if there is any mention of dance groups.  If there is not, then contact each ot those SCA groups,  Kingdom A&S Ministers and email them your questions..

      Yours in service to the dream,
      Lady Barbara, al-Barran

      Julee' Merrill Csuri wrote:

        On Mon, 29 Mar 2004 Barbara Krege <krege@...> wrote:

      At Atenveldt's Kingdom A&S this weekend in Sierra Vista, Arizona, there
      are some wonderful court dance classes, all day Saturday and all day
      Sunday, 4/3 & 4/4, as well as a lot of other A&S classes.

      I have enjoyed OutlandsDance (mostly lurking) for awhile now.This event sounds SO wonderful!BUT, I live in NJ. Is there anything like this along the east coast? Thanks to all for any suggestions of events or groups over my way. Julee'

      Nobody cares if you can¬ít dance well.  Just get up and dance. -- Dave Barry