was "Rides wanted from Albuquerque" now is dance on the east coast?

  • Julee' Merrill Csuri
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 30 3:59 AM
        On Mon, 29 Mar 2004
       Barbara Krege <krege@...> wrote:

      At Atenveldt's Kingdom A&S this weekend in Sierra Vista, Arizona, there
      are some wonderful court dance classes, all day Saturday and all day
      Sunday, 4/3 & 4/4, as well as a lot of other A&S classes.

      I have enjoyed OutlandsDance (mostly lurking) for awhile now.
      This event sounds SO wonderful!
      BUT, I live in NJ. Is there anything like this along the east coast?

      Thanks to all for any suggestions of events or groups over my way.

      Julee'