Update, 4:30pm meeting--Re: 3/27 Meeting court dancers & supporters, A&S war point,Estrella War, 2005

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 23, 2004
      Meeting of those thinking about competing (and supporters) at Estrella
      War 2005, in A&S category of European Dance (Court Dance) for A&S War
      Point.
      Meeting begins at 4:30pm (or sooner) for one hour, at the baronial
      closing court site (probably in Dane Smith Hall). Meeting will start
      immediately after closing court (more information below).
      --------------------

      Greetings,

      We have decided to have the meeting--for those interested in performing
      (or supporting the dancers efforts) at Estrella 2005, for the european
      dance (court dance) competition for the Estrella War A&S war point,--at
      4:30pm (or sooner, if baronial court is over sooner), for about one
      hour. We will start the meeting, where ever the al-Barran court was
      held. Note, I believe that Dane Smith Hall closes at 5pm, so we may be
      outside for part of this meeting. After one hour, those wishing to
      discuss further this topic, will adjourn to a nearby restaurant to
      discuss more over dinner, prior to the ball at 7pm. We hope you will be
      able to join us.

      Yours in service to the dream,
      Lady Barbara