Singer industrial sewing machine for sale

  • Morris Schaefer
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 14 1:40 PM
      Greetings friends,

      I have and excess of heavy duty sewing machines and have one availabe for
      sale cheap within the SCA. It is a Singer 31-15 industrial including the
      stand/table, motor and acessories. This is over 100 years old, parts are
      available but you do not need any with this machine. There is copy of the
      original manual also included in the price of $200 OBO. Make me an offer I
      can not refuse and see how fast you can become the new owner. With the
      right offer I can deliver or meet you part way within the kingdom.
      This is a straight stich machine, uses moderatly heavy threads and sews very
      well on heavy fabrics such as canvas. Check out the last Silver Pass prize
      tent, that was sewn on this machine last summer.
      Pictures of the machine are at the webshots addy below, go the the Singer
      album to see the machine pics.

      http://community.webshots.com/user/mtnsounds

      E-mail me a offer at mtnsounds @ hotmail.com ( remove the spaces) or call me
      at repectable hours at 970-259-3319. Leave a message if I am not home, I
      can call you back if you leave a number.

      Thanks,

      Ld Sean MacLeod