Source of music scores, for court dance music--from Lady Barbara

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 4, 2004

      I originally sent this out two months ago,
      but due to my computer date mixup, it
      got buried at the end of my emails.  I just checked this site, and
      it is still working, and has the music scores for a number of
      popular court dances.  This set of music was gathered for
      last month's Estrella War Ball.

      Yours in service, Lady Barbara, al-Barran

      Below is a web site with the scores of the dance music being played at the
      Estrella Grand Ball (Phoneix, AZ, February 13) this year.  Barb

      Stephanie Maynard wrote:

      > Greetings!  I am pleased to announce that we have plans for there to be live
      > dance music at this year's Estrella's Grand Ball.  Our hope is to form an
      > inter-kingdom musician's gallery similar to what has been done previous
      > years at Pennsic and Lilies Ball.  To that end, we have posted scores of all
      > the sets of dance music for interested musicians to have before-hand:
      >
      > http://www.silvertyne.com/~smaynard/estrella_ball/
      >
      > This link can also be reached off the Special Events page of the Estrella
      > war site.
      >
      > We would greatly appreciate your help getting the word out to the other
      > kingdoms and to any musicians you know.  Please feel free to re-post this
      > missive to any appropriate lists to which you belong.
      >
      > Please note:
      >
      > A practice session for all interested musicians is scheduled for 7 PM
      > Thursday in the Grand Court Pavilion.  If you wish to participate in the
      > musician's gallery Friday night, we need you at the practice session.
      >
      > The Grand Ball is scheduled Friday night at 7 PM in the same location.
      >
      > Thanks and hope to see many of you there!
      >
      > Dame Selene O'Malley, OP, DWS

      http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

      Yahoo! Groups Links