Volunteers wanted for Children, Youth, & Teen Activities at Grand Outlandish, May 27-30, 2004

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 3 12:21 PM
      Greetings Citizens of the Outlands,

      Please feel free to forward this email to any SCA list that you are on.

      I am in charge of the children, youth and teen activities at Grand
      Outlandish, May 27-30, 2004. I hope you will volunteer to either help
      with an activity, sponsor an activity, or put on an activity or class
      for various age groups, ages 5 thru 17 or donate prizes. For the
      indoor type activities, we will have a tent, tables, and chairs.
      Please contact me with your ideas as soon as possible at krege@....

      We also want to have two "teen nights" of activities just for the teens
      in the youth tent, Friday and Saturday evenings. Please also let me
      know of your ideas for and interest in these two evening events.

      Yours in service to the dream,
      Lady Barbara

      (Barbara Krege, 505-293-7453, krege@...)

      cc. al-Barran list, Outlands list, al-Barran Music & Dance list, and
      Outlands Dance list