Need a ride to Estrella

  • wolfldy22@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 26, 2004
      Greetings,
      I apoligize if I repeat this to you.  I need a ride to Estrella.  I can pay for gas and do some of the driving.  I will have a little food, a tent, garb of course, and fencing and archery gear.  I live in the Shire of Aarquelle mka Pueblo, CO.  I would appreciate some response as soon as possible.  Thanks for listening.   In service to the Dream.

      Yours in Service,
      Anna Smith/Aine O'Murchadha