Introduction

  • wolfldy22@aol.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 5, 2003
      Greetings,
      My name is Aine O'Murchadha mka Anna Smith.  I am from the Shire of Aarquelle in the Outlands.  I am fairly new to the SCA and don't have any favorite dancing style yet, but want to learn about them and make an educated decision.  I can't contribute a whole lot, but really want to learn.  Anyways, Thanks for listening.  In service to the Dream.

      Yours in Service,
      Anna Smith/Aine O'Murchadha
    • Morris Schaefer
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 6, 2003
        Welcome m'lady,

        Glad to hear you like to dance, and welcome to the SCA. I would suggest you
        attend some of the larger holiday events if possible, I know there will be
        court dancing at al-Barran's Midwinter celebration next weekend. Also, if
        you get to Estrella this year, they usually have lots of dancing in the A&S
        teaching area. Some of us will be at both events, hope to see you there.
        Even our local Yule revel held tonight was to have dancing but the flu has
        kept me home for the past 3 days, including the party tonight, hence I am
        reading your message. So, there are lots of dancers out there, can anyone
        for the eastern part of the kingdom add more?

        Lord Sean MacLoed of Skye
        Rio de las Animas

        >From: wolfldy22@...
        >To: OutlandsDance@yahoogroups.com
        >Subject: [OutlandsDance] Introduction
        >Date: Fri, 5 Dec 2003 22:36:04 EST
        >
        >Greetings,
        >My name is Aine O'Murchadha mka Anna Smith. I am from the Shire of
        >Aarquelle
        >in the Outlands. I am fairly new to the SCA and don't have any favorite
        >dancing style yet, but want to learn about them and make an educated
        >decision. I
        >can't contribute a whole lot, but really want to learn. Anyways, Thanks
        >for
        >listening. In service to the Dream.
        >
        >Yours in Service,
        >Anna Smith/Aine O'Murchadha

        Don�t worry if your Inbox will max out while you are enjoying the holidays.
        Get MSN Extra Storage! http://join.msn.com/?PAGE=features/es
      • Annabelle
        Message 3 of 5 , May 15, 2006
          Hello
          I'm Annabelle (anabel or anala in the SCA) I will officially be an
          Outlander on Saturday, I'm relocating from Philadelphia (Bhakail). I'm
          interested in dancing but I don't really get to do much since most
          times at events Im in the kitchen. But I'm looking forward to attending
          events and hopefully quickly picking up some steps so I can participate
          in between stirring a pot or 2.