Scorpion Scales - was al-Barran Court Dance Musicians

  • Lady Lin Shiao Mei
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 2, 2003
      Greetings gentles all,

      ( http://shiao_mei.home.comcast.net/sscales.html )

      Our little group has been practicing diligently since June and even performing
      at several events, and here it is December before I even finished (started?)
      the website for it. Without further ado, please take a look at what we've
      accomplished in five short months - including an upcoming performance at al-
      Barran's MidWinter. I urge all of you who are planning to attend the
      MidWinter Feast to stay afterwards and participate in some good old
      fashioned flirting and socializing, um, I mean dancing.

      In Service,
      Lady Lin Shiao Mei of Ali Shan
      Director, Scorpion Scales
      Kindred Crafters, Barony of al-Barran & College of St. Golias
      Kingdom of the Outlands