Toys 4 Tots Photos Al-Barran

  • Nancy Douglas
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 25, 2003
      This includes some pictures of court dancers. I would need to get
      names and permissions before I could send any copies to you that
      could be "used" for any purpose. But if I can dance -- anyone can.

      If it was too cold for you to come out to the "Toys for Tots"
      tournament in the park here in al-Barran on Sunday, I have pictures.
      It was 34 degrees outside, so we all had thermal underwear under the
      garb. Look under the two "Toysfortots" albums, which I have posted
      tonight. By tomorrow, I should have pictures of the school's Book
      Fair, including children modelling hats loaned by Scadians.

      http://community.webshots.com/user/squidgete8

      Thanks again,

      Haniya Bas Baruch