Photos from Sean - al-Barran dance collegium and fall Coronation and more...

  • mtnsounds@hotmail.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 11, 2003

      From: mtnsounds@...

      To: outlandsdance@yahoogroups.com

      Hi,

      If you have a minute, check out these photos from my Webshots photo album! I didn't use flasy for the dance shots so there is lots of captured motion.

      Enjoy,
      Sean
      Click on a photo below to view the entire photo album!
      al-Barran dance collegium and fall Coronation

      Do you have the FREE Webshots Desktop? Add these photos to your screensaver & wallpaper! If you don't have it yet, you can download the FREE Webshots Desktop here!