How can I transfer computer images to cloth? Lady Barbara

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 16, 2003
      I am looking for an inexpensive way to transfer computer images (pictures) to cloth.

      We have some period looking pictures on a computer, which we would like to have on pieces of cloth "for educational purposes".  We can print copies (B&W and color) and would like to inexpensively somehow transfer them to cloth, without having to pay a printing firm to do so.

      Any ideas?  I need specifics, such as names and steps.

      Thank you,

      Lady Barbara, al-Barran