Need items for Crown!

  • Cherisa Geeslin
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 14, 2003
       Greetings unto the list! My name is Aedhagan of Min An Aoire and I am from Fontaine dans Sable. As you may know we are hosting Outlands Coronation next month and I am running a silent auction. Funds from this are being donated to their Majesties travel fund. This is a great reason to raise money and support our Kingdom. I need anything and everything that someone can make and donate to this auction. Garb, jewelry, herbs, tools, bags, accessories, anything you can come up with will help in our efforts to raise this money. If you have anything or would be willing to work on something for this cause, please contact me at Aedhagan@... and it would surely appreciated. If you would be willing to donate things and need help getting it here, email me and we find a way! Let us all join together and show this Kingdom and our new King and Queen what our populace can do when allied in a common goal!

      In Loyalty and Service to the Great Kingdom of the Outlands,

       Aedhagan of Min An Aoire

      Aedhagan@...

      Do you Yahoo!?