Re: Welcome to OutlandsDance@onelist.com

  • Eric
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 12 4:43 PM
      Greetings,
      I am Baron Eric Edmundsson, and I currently hail from Dragonsspine. I have
      been enjoying SCA dancing for almost 21 years now, and continue to try and
      learn new dances. I don't have any specific favorites, but enjoy almost all
      of the period dances that I have tried over the years. Over the last few
      years, my knees complain a bit about some of the more active dances, but I try
      not to let it stop me.
      Eric
    • Megan Moore
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 13, 1999
        Ok then. My names Megan, and I apologize if I come across as strange.
        I was in a car wreck on Monday(no one was seriously injured, although
        it was an act of God that i survived the only part of the driver's side
        that wasn't damaged was the driver's side door)

        I'm 18, and will be an english major with writing specialiization. I
        love the medieval period, and am trying to learn as much as i can about
        its society and culture, and would love to write about the period
        someday.

        --Megan