Caerthen Dance Practice

    Message 1 of 17 , Oct 6, 2003

      This is just an update to let everyone know where we are with Caerthen
      dance practice. Tomorrow (Tuesday, 10/7) is our regular monthly meeting at the
      Englewood Public Library.

      But wait, there's more! Next week, we start twice a month practices at the
      Colorado School of Mines (Caerthe's College of Scola Metallorum). These
      practices will be on the second and fourth Tuesdays of October and November. So
      this month we will meet on Tuesdays October 14 and 28. Practices will be in the
      Student Center. Follow the signs to the room assigned on any given week.

      All practices nominally start at 6:30 (depending on traffic, Arwen and I
      could be a few minutes late - please wait for us!). Directions to the Library
      are on the Caerthen Dance Practice web site
      http://home.earthlink.net/~smcclune/dance.html - direction to the School of
      Mines will be added shortly.

      If you are in the area, we hope to see you there!

      Message 2 of 17 , Aug 23, 2004

        This is just a reminder to folks who might be interested in coming to
        Caerthen Dance Practice that we are meeting at the Englewood Public Library next
        Tuesday (Aug. 31) and the following Tuesday (Sept. 7), starting our our "usual"
        fall rotation. For the full schedule and directions, see the Caerthen Dance
        Practice web site at:

        http://home.earthlink.net/~smcclune/dance.html

        Your Servant,

        Message 3 of 17 , Nov 1, 2004

          I just wanted to remind folks that we will hold Caerthen Dance Practice
          tomorrow (Tuesday, Nov 2) at the Englewood Public Library starting at 7 pm.

          Yes, tomorrow is election day. Since the polls officially close at 7, I
          encourage voters and non-voters alike to come on over and relax with some non-
          partisan dancing after you cast your ballots. Don't worry if you are delayed at
          the polls and are a little late - we will understand.

          Keith / Guillaume S:}>
          Caerthen Dancemaster
          Message 4 of 17 , Apr 25 6:09 PM

            This is a reminder that Dance Practice is tomorrow night (Tuesday) at the
            Colorado School of Mines. This week we are supposed to be in the ballroom, so
            we should have lots of space.

            For those who need directions:
            From the north, find your best route to
            highway 58 to Golden. Take the Washington Avenue exit and turn left (south)
            toward Golden. Turn right onto 16th Street. The Student Center is four blocks
            up the hill, on the right.
            From the South, find your best route to Highway 6 / 6th Avenue (I-70 Exit
            262). Go west past the Justice Center to 19th Street. Turn right on 19th
            Street, then turn left on Elm Street. Follow Elm Street until it turns to the
            right. You are now on 16th Street and the Student Center is on your left.

            There is more information about dance practice on the Caerthen Dance Practice
            web page at:

            http://home.earthlink.net/~smcclune/dance.html

            We hope to see you there!

            Keith / Guillaume S:}>