I'm new and learning

  • Julee' Merrill Csuri
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 15, 2003
      Hi, I'm new to the list.
          I participate in many forms of movement. Currently I'm involved with
      Flamenco, Irish Step Dancing, and playing in 1485, 1770, and 1890 among other "things".
          I also need to "come up with" a dance that I could do alone as a fine,
      married Lady of about 1250 - 1350 at a feast gathering where there will be singing,
      a passion play, and incedental music.
          I have a friend who could accompany my on the guitar. Alas, 'tis not a
      lute...
          Advice?
      thanks
      Julee'

      ps I'm also new to posting...    Thanks, Keith.