Caerthen Dance Practice

    Message 1 of 17 , Aug 22 10:15 AM
      Hi, everyone!

      I just wanted to give everyone an update to our dance practice schedule.

      As you should already know, Caerthen dance practice is now held once a
      month, normally the first Tuesday of the month, at the Englewood public library.

      HOWEVER - September 2nd is the day after Heroes and Legends, AND, Arwen and
      I will be in the vicinity of Buffalo, NY, that day. So September's dance
      practice will be on Tuesday, September 9. For those of you who have been to the
      new site, we will be in the other meeting room, the Anderson Room, in the south
      east corner of the library.

      The schedule and directions are on the Caerthen Dance Practice web site at:
      http://home.earthlink.net/~smcclune/dancepractice.html

      Message 2 of 17 , Oct 6, 2003

        This is just an update to let everyone know where we are with Caerthen
        dance practice. Tomorrow (Tuesday, 10/7) is our regular monthly meeting at the
        Englewood Public Library.

        But wait, there's more! Next week, we start twice a month practices at the
        Colorado School of Mines (Caerthe's College of Scola Metallorum). These
        practices will be on the second and fourth Tuesdays of October and November. So
        this month we will meet on Tuesdays October 14 and 28. Practices will be in the
        Student Center. Follow the signs to the room assigned on any given week.

        All practices nominally start at 6:30 (depending on traffic, Arwen and I
        could be a few minutes late - please wait for us!). Directions to the Library
        are on the Caerthen Dance Practice web site
        http://home.earthlink.net/~smcclune/dance.html - direction to the School of
        Mines will be added shortly.

        If you are in the area, we hope to see you there!

        Message 3 of 17 , Aug 23 8:36 PM

          This is just a reminder to folks who might be interested in coming to
          Caerthen Dance Practice that we are meeting at the Englewood Public Library next
          Tuesday (Aug. 31) and the following Tuesday (Sept. 7), starting our our "usual"
          fall rotation. For the full schedule and directions, see the Caerthen Dance
          Practice web site at:

          http://home.earthlink.net/~smcclune/dance.html

          Your Servant,

          Message 4 of 17 , Nov 1, 2004

            I just wanted to remind folks that we will hold Caerthen Dance Practice
            tomorrow (Tuesday, Nov 2) at the Englewood Public Library starting at 7 pm.

            Yes, tomorrow is election day. Since the polls officially close at 7, I
            encourage voters and non-voters alike to come on over and relax with some non-
            partisan dancing after you cast your ballots. Don't worry if you are delayed at
            the polls and are a little late - we will understand.

            Keith / Guillaume S:}>
            Caerthen Dancemaster
            Message 5 of 17 , Apr 25, 2005

              This is a reminder that Dance Practice is tomorrow night (Tuesday) at the
              Colorado School of Mines. This week we are supposed to be in the ballroom, so
              we should have lots of space.

              For those who need directions:
              From the north, find your best route to
              highway 58 to Golden. Take the Washington Avenue exit and turn left (south)
              toward Golden. Turn right onto 16th Street. The Student Center is four blocks
              up the hill, on the right.
              From the South, find your best route to Highway 6 / 6th Avenue (I-70 Exit
              262). Go west past the Justice Center to 19th Street. Turn right on 19th
              Street, then turn left on Elm Street. Follow Elm Street until it turns to the
              right. You are now on 16th Street and the Student Center is on your left.

              There is more information about dance practice on the Caerthen Dance Practice
              web page at:

              http://home.earthlink.net/~smcclune/dance.html

              We hope to see you there!

              Keith / Guillaume S:}>