Looking for dance teachers

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 25, 2003

      I am the dance coordinator for Known World Costume Symposium III and Known
      World Academy of the Rapier 2003. These events will be held simultaneously
      (yes, at the same time and place!) October 17 - 19 2003 in the Barony of Caerthe
      (Denver, Colorado). One entire track of classes will be devoted to dance
      classes, and I still have a few slots open.

      KWCS III / KWAR is nearly three months away, but the pre-registration cut-off is
      much closer - July 31! What does this mean? Well, if you pre-register (and
      write Lady Yukihana a check) before August 1, you can take a full 20% off your
      registration fees, reducing the registration from $50 to $40 for two days of
      classes, dancing, three meals, classes, notable speakers, parties, workshops,
      entertainment, and classes. For more information - and to register - go to
      http://www.caerthe.org/kwcs or http://www.caerthe.org/kwar

      Note that, due to illness, we have a new registrar, Lady Tetsutaka Yukihana.
      Please send checks to:

      Michele Tillotson
      2100 W. 100th Ave Lot #467
      Thornton, CO 80260

      (Since the web page hasn't been updated yet.)

      If you plan to be at Baron's War on August 1st, you may fill out the
      registration paperwork and hand TH Lady Rivka a check right then and there, you
      can *still* get the pre-registration price break. The registration paperwork is
      available as a .pdf file from the web site, or Rivka will have some forms
      available at the site.

      If you are interested in teaching dance at this event, you may register for the
      event and then register your class, or you may contact me for more information.

      Thank you.