Re: FW: [OutlandsDance] Dance Practices

  • McClune, Sheila
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 6, 1999
      From: JEANNE STAPLETON <jstaplet@...>

      Okay, Arwen: are you going to post any of the stuff we talkeda bout at
      Caerthe dance discussion night?
      <<<

      I will, but not today -- I've got some work I'm trying desperately to finish
      up by 5:30!

      And did you send Master Eric an invite?
      <<<

      Ermmm ... Send me his e-mail address again?

      Arwen (The Distracted)
    • JEANNE STAPLETON
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 6, 1999
        > Okay, Arwen: are you going to post any of the stuff we talkeda bout at
        > Caerthe dance discussion night?
        > <<<
        >
        > I will, but not today -- I've got some work I'm trying desperately to finish
        > up by 5:30!

        'Kay. :-)

        esbarnes@...