Music for Balls at Known World Dance & Lilies

  • Evelyn Alden
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 11, 2003
      First of all, my thanks to the musicians who showed up
      and played. Well, there were a few dances on the
      class schedules and ball lists that I didn't have
      "copyable" music on hand for. I found most of it on
      Del's Dance Book and Eric's SCA Dance Music Search
      Engine. My thanks to Morgan Ellisse for Alta Somaglia
      and Brando di Cales and to Sheila Beardslee Bosworth
      for her emergency transcription of Maraviglia d'Amore.

      There is a very ugly webpage up right now with the
      music I had to print:

      http://www.angelfire.com/folk/scadance/index.html

      And if anyone is coming to Lilies (this Saturday
      through next Saturday) and would like to play at the
      ball (Thursday, June 19), the music is available at:

      http://www.angelfire.com/folk/treasurer/lilies2003/

      katriana

      http://calendar.yahoo.com