al-Barran Court Dance Musicians

  • Lady Lin Shiao Mei
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 8, 2003
      Greetings to all on these lists. This is being cross-posted, so I apologize in
      advance for such bandwidth.

      Please note: This is the last message I'm going to cross-post to all these lists.
      If you would like to be notified in the future of our rehearsals, please email me off-
      list at shiao_mei@..., and let me know that you would like to be
      included.

      Our introductory meeting went VERY WELL today at Fighter Practice. We
      definitely have enough interest to begin practicing. To this end, our first
      rehearsal will be held at my house this Wednesday, June 11 at 6 pm. Please
      call or email me for directions, if you don't know where I live. If you cannot make
      this Wednesday's rehearsal, which is NOT the set-in-stone weekly rehearsal
      day, please email or call me with your availability dates/times, so we can include
      them in our considerations for more a permanent schedule.

      I hope that I am not jinxing things by announcing that we hope to make our
      debuts at St. Golias Feast Day and al-Barran Mid-winter. Please expect to see
      our first performances then!

      With barely contained excitement, I am, as always,
      In Service,
      Lady Lin Shiao Mei of Ali Shan
      Barony of al-Barran & College of St. Golias
      Kingdom of the Outlands

      (505) 873-3951; cell: (505) 934-3952