Caerthen Dance Practice

    Message 1 of 17 , Jun 3, 2003

      Just a quick note to let everyone know that Caerthen dance practice has
      been canceled this week. Arwen and I will be in Oklahoma (on our way to KWDS)
      Thursday evening, and our normal substitute teachers are not available this
      week, either.

      Keith / Guillaume
      Message 2 of 17 , Jul 1 10:16 AM

        Due to the City of Denver's financial crisis, we have lost our regular
        dance practice site at the Denver Public Library. As a first step toward
        continuing Dance Practice, I have scheduled a room at the Englewood Public
        Library, but this is only available once a month. More info. will be
        forthcoming as I continue my search for an affordable (free is best) site. Any
        suggestions are welcome.

        To the point: tonight, Tuesday, 1 July 2003, is our first practice at the
        Englewood Library. They are in the Englewood Civic Center (where Cinderella
        City used to be). Direction are on the Caerthen Dance Practice web page:

        http://home.earthlink.net/~smcclune/dancepractice.html

        We are scheduled for the first Tuesday of each month through the end of the year
        (so Caerthen fighter practice no longer conflicts with us).

        I hope this will be an opportunity for more people to come out and join in
        the fun!

        Message 3 of 17 , Aug 22, 2003
          Hi, everyone!

          I just wanted to give everyone an update to our dance practice schedule.

          As you should already know, Caerthen dance practice is now held once a
          month, normally the first Tuesday of the month, at the Englewood public library.

          HOWEVER - September 2nd is the day after Heroes and Legends, AND, Arwen and
          I will be in the vicinity of Buffalo, NY, that day. So September's dance
          practice will be on Tuesday, September 9. For those of you who have been to the
          new site, we will be in the other meeting room, the Anderson Room, in the south
          east corner of the library.

          The schedule and directions are on the Caerthen Dance Practice web site at:
          http://home.earthlink.net/~smcclune/dancepractice.html

          Message 4 of 17 , Oct 6, 2003

            This is just an update to let everyone know where we are with Caerthen
            dance practice. Tomorrow (Tuesday, 10/7) is our regular monthly meeting at the
            Englewood Public Library.

            But wait, there's more! Next week, we start twice a month practices at the
            Colorado School of Mines (Caerthe's College of Scola Metallorum). These
            practices will be on the second and fourth Tuesdays of October and November. So
            this month we will meet on Tuesdays October 14 and 28. Practices will be in the
            Student Center. Follow the signs to the room assigned on any given week.

            All practices nominally start at 6:30 (depending on traffic, Arwen and I
            could be a few minutes late - please wait for us!). Directions to the Library
            are on the Caerthen Dance Practice web site
            http://home.earthlink.net/~smcclune/dance.html - direction to the School of
            Mines will be added shortly.

            If you are in the area, we hope to see you there!

            Message 5 of 17 , Aug 23, 2004

              This is just a reminder to folks who might be interested in coming to
              Caerthen Dance Practice that we are meeting at the Englewood Public Library next
              Tuesday (Aug. 31) and the following Tuesday (Sept. 7), starting our our "usual"
              fall rotation. For the full schedule and directions, see the Caerthen Dance
              Practice web site at:

              http://home.earthlink.net/~smcclune/dance.html

              Your Servant,

              Message 6 of 17 , Nov 1, 2004

                I just wanted to remind folks that we will hold Caerthen Dance Practice
                tomorrow (Tuesday, Nov 2) at the Englewood Public Library starting at 7 pm.

                Yes, tomorrow is election day. Since the polls officially close at 7, I
                encourage voters and non-voters alike to come on over and relax with some non-
                partisan dancing after you cast your ballots. Don't worry if you are delayed at
                the polls and are a little late - we will understand.

                Keith / Guillaume S:}>
                Caerthen Dancemaster
                Message 7 of 17 , Apr 25, 2005

                  This is a reminder that Dance Practice is tomorrow night (Tuesday) at the
                  Colorado School of Mines. This week we are supposed to be in the ballroom, so
                  we should have lots of space.

                  For those who need directions:
                  From the north, find your best route to
                  highway 58 to Golden. Take the Washington Avenue exit and turn left (south)
                  toward Golden. Turn right onto 16th Street. The Student Center is four blocks
                  up the hill, on the right.
                  From the South, find your best route to Highway 6 / 6th Avenue (I-70 Exit
                  262). Go west past the Justice Center to 19th Street. Turn right on 19th
                  Street, then turn left on Elm Street. Follow Elm Street until it turns to the
                  right. You are now on 16th Street and the Student Center is on your left.

                  There is more information about dance practice on the Caerthen Dance Practice
                  web page at:

                  http://home.earthlink.net/~smcclune/dance.html

                  We hope to see you there!

                  Keith / Guillaume S:}>