Re: [OutlandsDance] Re: General call for musicians!

  • Evelyn Alden
    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 2, 2003
      > Hrm... works for me. I'm greedily devouring it as I
      > type. I plan to
      > sequence the Quen Quer Que tonight into my synth to
      > see how it matches
      > with the recording of it I've got stuck in my head.
      >
      > -=Eric

      If a MIDI or Noteworthy file would help, you can go
      to:
      http://www.angelfire.com/folk/treasurer/lilies2003/

      Or the original version is at:
      http://www.crab.rutgers.edu/~pbutler/music/
      I extended the half note at the end of each "phrase."
      The original music had a half measure there, but most
      musicians were holding it longer, and the dancers
      liked it better (half measures seem to throw many
      people off)

      katriana

      http://calendar.yahoo.com