Re: General call for musicians!

  • Eric Schwartz
    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 2, 2003
      > I'm having no luck opening the page linked in the letter below, is
      > anyone else having trouble or is there a different approach I can use
      to get
      > your music list?

      Hrm... works for me. I'm greedily devouring it as I type. I plan to
      sequence the Quen Quer Que tonight into my synth to see how it matches
      with the recording of it I've got stuck in my head.

      -=Eric

      > --- Lady Lin Shiao Mei <shiao_mei@...> wrote:
      > > I have compiled a sheet music book which can be
      > > downloaded as a .pdf file
      > > at:
      > > http://mywebpages.comcast.net/shiao_mei/crtdance.pdf

      http://calendar.yahoo.com
    • Evelyn Alden
      Message 2 of 7 , Jun 2, 2003
        > Hrm... works for me. I'm greedily devouring it as I
        > type. I plan to
        > sequence the Quen Quer Que tonight into my synth to
        > see how it matches
        > with the recording of it I've got stuck in my head.
        >
        > -=Eric

        If a MIDI or Noteworthy file would help, you can go
        to:
        http://www.angelfire.com/folk/treasurer/lilies2003/

        Or the original version is at:
        http://www.crab.rutgers.edu/~pbutler/music/
        I extended the half note at the end of each "phrase."
        The original music had a half measure there, but most
        musicians were holding it longer, and the dancers
        liked it better (half measures seem to throw many
        people off)

        katriana

        http://calendar.yahoo.com