Re: FW: [OutlandsDance] Dance Practices

  • JEANNE STAPLETON
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 6 12:41 PM
      I forwarded one too. She's got a problem with her connection to onelist.
      I've suggested she go to the webpage.

      Okay, Arwen: are you going to post any of the stuff we talkeda bout at
      Caerthe dance discussion night?

      And did you send Master Eric an invite?

      On Tue, 6 Apr 1999, McClune, Sheila wrote:

      > From: "McClune, Sheila" <smcclune@...>
      >
      > I'm forwarding this on behalf of Mistress Elaina:

    • McClune, Sheila
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 6 3:28 PM
        From: JEANNE STAPLETON <jstaplet@...>

        Okay, Arwen: are you going to post any of the stuff we talkeda bout at
        Caerthe dance discussion night?
        <<<

        I will, but not today -- I've got some work I'm trying desperately to finish
        up by 5:30!

        And did you send Master Eric an invite?
        <<<

        Ermmm ... Send me his e-mail address again?

        Arwen (The Distracted)
      • JEANNE STAPLETON
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 6 11:33 PM
          > Okay, Arwen: are you going to post any of the stuff we talkeda bout at
          > Caerthe dance discussion night?
          > <<<
          >
          > I will, but not today -- I've got some work I'm trying desperately to finish
          > up by 5:30!

          'Kay. :-)

          esbarnes@...