Re: [OutlandsDance] Lilies Ball music

    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 29, 2003

      Katriana wrote:

      > The music for the Lilies 2003 ball [June in Calotir] is at:
      >
      > http://www.angelfire.com/folk/treasurer/lilies2003/

      For any who are interested in learning or practicing these dances, a
      majority are in the Caerthen repertoire. Over 2/3 (seventeen of twenty-four)
      are regularly practiced, and I have experience with and/or notes for five of the
      other seven dances. Come to Caerthen Practice any Thursday and ask me about the
      war dances, if you like. Email me in advance, and I may be able to throw
      together some instruction sheets for the dances.

      The location for Caerthen Dance practice is usually the Ross-University
      Hills Library, except when we are at the Park Hill Library (or, rarely,
      someplace else). Check the Caerthen Dance Practice web page at
      http://home.earthlink.net/~smcclune/dance.html for the schedule and directions.