Re: Lilies Ball music

  • Katriana
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 28 3:37 PM
      Lilies is in June in Calontir, sorry for the kingdom-centric
      posting :-)

      katriana
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 29 10:37 AM

        Katriana wrote:

        > The music for the Lilies 2003 ball [June in Calotir] is at:
        >
        > http://www.angelfire.com/folk/treasurer/lilies2003/

        For any who are interested in learning or practicing these dances, a
        majority are in the Caerthen repertoire. Over 2/3 (seventeen of twenty-four)
        are regularly practiced, and I have experience with and/or notes for five of the
        other seven dances. Come to Caerthen Practice any Thursday and ask me about the
        war dances, if you like. Email me in advance, and I may be able to throw
        together some instruction sheets for the dances.

        The location for Caerthen Dance practice is usually the Ross-University
        Hills Library, except when we are at the Park Hill Library (or, rarely,
        someplace else). Check the Caerthen Dance Practice web page at
        http://home.earthlink.net/~smcclune/dance.html for the schedule and directions.