Lilies Ball music

  • Katriana
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 28 3:35 PM
      Hopefully this will all work...

      The music for the Lilies 2003 ball is at:

      http://www.angelfire.com/folk/treasurer/lilies2003/

      pdf, MIDI and Noteworthy Composer files should all be there.

      If you are planning to attend Lilies and play for the ball, and have
      absolutely no way to print out the music, send me your address in an
      email and I'll send hardcopies.

      katriana
    • Katriana
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 28 3:37 PM
        Lilies is in June in Calontir, sorry for the kingdom-centric
        posting :-)

        katriana
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 29 10:37 AM

          Katriana wrote:

          > The music for the Lilies 2003 ball [June in Calotir] is at:
          >
          > http://www.angelfire.com/folk/treasurer/lilies2003/

          For any who are interested in learning or practicing these dances, a
          majority are in the Caerthen repertoire. Over 2/3 (seventeen of twenty-four)
          are regularly practiced, and I have experience with and/or notes for five of the
          other seven dances. Come to Caerthen Practice any Thursday and ask me about the
          war dances, if you like. Email me in advance, and I may be able to throw
          together some instruction sheets for the dances.

          The location for Caerthen Dance practice is usually the Ross-University
          Hills Library, except when we are at the Park Hill Library (or, rarely,
          someplace else). Check the Caerthen Dance Practice web page at
          http://home.earthlink.net/~smcclune/dance.html for the schedule and directions.