Caerthen Dance Practice

    Message 1 of 17 , Apr 17, 2003

      Just a reminder to all that tonight's Caerthen dance practice starts at
      7:30 (not 7:00) at the Ross University Library.

      To view the schedule or get direction, check the Caerthen Dance web site
      at:

      http://home.earthlink.net/~smcclune/dance.html

      Message 2 of 17 , Jun 3, 2003

        Just a quick note to let everyone know that Caerthen dance practice has
        been canceled this week. Arwen and I will be in Oklahoma (on our way to KWDS)
        Thursday evening, and our normal substitute teachers are not available this
        week, either.

        Keith / Guillaume
        Message 3 of 17 , Jul 1, 2003

          Due to the City of Denver's financial crisis, we have lost our regular
          dance practice site at the Denver Public Library. As a first step toward
          continuing Dance Practice, I have scheduled a room at the Englewood Public
          Library, but this is only available once a month. More info. will be
          forthcoming as I continue my search for an affordable (free is best) site. Any
          suggestions are welcome.

          To the point: tonight, Tuesday, 1 July 2003, is our first practice at the
          Englewood Library. They are in the Englewood Civic Center (where Cinderella
          City used to be). Direction are on the Caerthen Dance Practice web page:

          http://home.earthlink.net/~smcclune/dancepractice.html

          We are scheduled for the first Tuesday of each month through the end of the year
          (so Caerthen fighter practice no longer conflicts with us).

          I hope this will be an opportunity for more people to come out and join in
          the fun!

          Message 4 of 17 , Aug 22, 2003
            Hi, everyone!

            I just wanted to give everyone an update to our dance practice schedule.

            As you should already know, Caerthen dance practice is now held once a
            month, normally the first Tuesday of the month, at the Englewood public library.

            HOWEVER - September 2nd is the day after Heroes and Legends, AND, Arwen and
            I will be in the vicinity of Buffalo, NY, that day. So September's dance
            practice will be on Tuesday, September 9. For those of you who have been to the
            new site, we will be in the other meeting room, the Anderson Room, in the south
            east corner of the library.

            The schedule and directions are on the Caerthen Dance Practice web site at:
            http://home.earthlink.net/~smcclune/dancepractice.html

            Message 5 of 17 , Oct 6, 2003

              This is just an update to let everyone know where we are with Caerthen
              dance practice. Tomorrow (Tuesday, 10/7) is our regular monthly meeting at the
              Englewood Public Library.

              But wait, there's more! Next week, we start twice a month practices at the
              Colorado School of Mines (Caerthe's College of Scola Metallorum). These
              practices will be on the second and fourth Tuesdays of October and November. So
              this month we will meet on Tuesdays October 14 and 28. Practices will be in the
              Student Center. Follow the signs to the room assigned on any given week.

              All practices nominally start at 6:30 (depending on traffic, Arwen and I
              could be a few minutes late - please wait for us!). Directions to the Library
              are on the Caerthen Dance Practice web site
              http://home.earthlink.net/~smcclune/dance.html - direction to the School of
              Mines will be added shortly.

              If you are in the area, we hope to see you there!

              Message 6 of 17 , Aug 23, 2004

                This is just a reminder to folks who might be interested in coming to
                Caerthen Dance Practice that we are meeting at the Englewood Public Library next
                Tuesday (Aug. 31) and the following Tuesday (Sept. 7), starting our our "usual"
                fall rotation. For the full schedule and directions, see the Caerthen Dance
                Practice web site at:

                http://home.earthlink.net/~smcclune/dance.html

                Your Servant,

                Message 7 of 17 , Nov 1, 2004

                  I just wanted to remind folks that we will hold Caerthen Dance Practice
                  tomorrow (Tuesday, Nov 2) at the Englewood Public Library starting at 7 pm.

                  Yes, tomorrow is election day. Since the polls officially close at 7, I
                  encourage voters and non-voters alike to come on over and relax with some non-
                  partisan dancing after you cast your ballots. Don't worry if you are delayed at
                  the polls and are a little late - we will understand.

                  Keith / Guillaume S:}>
                  Caerthen Dancemaster
                  Message 8 of 17 , Apr 25, 2005

                    This is a reminder that Dance Practice is tomorrow night (Tuesday) at the
                    Colorado School of Mines. This week we are supposed to be in the ballroom, so
                    we should have lots of space.

                    For those who need directions:
                    From the north, find your best route to
                    highway 58 to Golden. Take the Washington Avenue exit and turn left (south)
                    toward Golden. Turn right onto 16th Street. The Student Center is four blocks
                    up the hill, on the right.
                    From the South, find your best route to Highway 6 / 6th Avenue (I-70 Exit
                    262). Go west past the Justice Center to 19th Street. Turn right on 19th
                    Street, then turn left on Elm Street. Follow Elm Street until it turns to the
                    right. You are now on 16th Street and the Student Center is on your left.

                    There is more information about dance practice on the Caerthen Dance Practice
                    web page at:

                    http://home.earthlink.net/~smcclune/dance.html

                    We hope to see you there!

                    Keith / Guillaume S:}>