Caerthen Dance Practice

    Message 1 of 17 , Apr 3 11:58 AM

      Just a reminder to all that Caerthen dance practice is held every Thursdays
      evening, usually (as tonight) at the Ross University Library.

      To view the schedule or get direction, check the Caerthen Dance web site
      at:
      http://home.earthlink.net/~smcclune/dance.html

      Message 2 of 17 , Apr 17 10:51 AM

        Just a reminder to all that tonight's Caerthen dance practice starts at
        7:30 (not 7:00) at the Ross University Library.

        Message 3 of 17 , Jun 3, 2003

          Just a quick note to let everyone know that Caerthen dance practice has
          been canceled this week. Arwen and I will be in Oklahoma (on our way to KWDS)
          Thursday evening, and our normal substitute teachers are not available this
          week, either.

          Keith / Guillaume
          Message 4 of 17 , Jul 1, 2003

            Due to the City of Denver's financial crisis, we have lost our regular
            dance practice site at the Denver Public Library. As a first step toward
            continuing Dance Practice, I have scheduled a room at the Englewood Public
            Library, but this is only available once a month. More info. will be
            forthcoming as I continue my search for an affordable (free is best) site. Any
            suggestions are welcome.

            To the point: tonight, Tuesday, 1 July 2003, is our first practice at the
            Englewood Library. They are in the Englewood Civic Center (where Cinderella
            City used to be). Direction are on the Caerthen Dance Practice web page:

            http://home.earthlink.net/~smcclune/dancepractice.html

            We are scheduled for the first Tuesday of each month through the end of the year
            (so Caerthen fighter practice no longer conflicts with us).

            I hope this will be an opportunity for more people to come out and join in
            the fun!

            Message 5 of 17 , Aug 22, 2003
              Hi, everyone!

              I just wanted to give everyone an update to our dance practice schedule.

              As you should already know, Caerthen dance practice is now held once a
              month, normally the first Tuesday of the month, at the Englewood public library.

              HOWEVER - September 2nd is the day after Heroes and Legends, AND, Arwen and
              I will be in the vicinity of Buffalo, NY, that day. So September's dance
              practice will be on Tuesday, September 9. For those of you who have been to the
              new site, we will be in the other meeting room, the Anderson Room, in the south
              east corner of the library.

              The schedule and directions are on the Caerthen Dance Practice web site at:
              http://home.earthlink.net/~smcclune/dancepractice.html

              Message 6 of 17 , Oct 6, 2003

                This is just an update to let everyone know where we are with Caerthen
                dance practice. Tomorrow (Tuesday, 10/7) is our regular monthly meeting at the
                Englewood Public Library.

                But wait, there's more! Next week, we start twice a month practices at the
                Colorado School of Mines (Caerthe's College of Scola Metallorum). These
                practices will be on the second and fourth Tuesdays of October and November. So
                this month we will meet on Tuesdays October 14 and 28. Practices will be in the
                Student Center. Follow the signs to the room assigned on any given week.

                All practices nominally start at 6:30 (depending on traffic, Arwen and I
                could be a few minutes late - please wait for us!). Directions to the Library
                are on the Caerthen Dance Practice web site
                http://home.earthlink.net/~smcclune/dance.html - direction to the School of
                Mines will be added shortly.

                If you are in the area, we hope to see you there!

                Message 7 of 17 , Aug 23, 2004

                  This is just a reminder to folks who might be interested in coming to
                  Caerthen Dance Practice that we are meeting at the Englewood Public Library next
                  Tuesday (Aug. 31) and the following Tuesday (Sept. 7), starting our our "usual"
                  fall rotation. For the full schedule and directions, see the Caerthen Dance
                  Practice web site at:

                  http://home.earthlink.net/~smcclune/dance.html

                  Your Servant,

                  Message 8 of 17 , Nov 1, 2004

                    I just wanted to remind folks that we will hold Caerthen Dance Practice
                    tomorrow (Tuesday, Nov 2) at the Englewood Public Library starting at 7 pm.

                    Yes, tomorrow is election day. Since the polls officially close at 7, I
                    encourage voters and non-voters alike to come on over and relax with some non-
                    partisan dancing after you cast your ballots. Don't worry if you are delayed at
                    the polls and are a little late - we will understand.

                    Keith / Guillaume S:}>
                    Caerthen Dancemaster
                    Message 9 of 17 , Apr 25 6:09 PM

                      This is a reminder that Dance Practice is tomorrow night (Tuesday) at the
                      Colorado School of Mines. This week we are supposed to be in the ballroom, so
                      we should have lots of space.

                      For those who need directions:
                      From the north, find your best route to
                      highway 58 to Golden. Take the Washington Avenue exit and turn left (south)
                      toward Golden. Turn right onto 16th Street. The Student Center is four blocks
                      up the hill, on the right.
                      From the South, find your best route to Highway 6 / 6th Avenue (I-70 Exit
                      262). Go west past the Justice Center to 19th Street. Turn right on 19th
                      Street, then turn left on Elm Street. Follow Elm Street until it turns to the
                      right. You are now on 16th Street and the Student Center is on your left.

                      There is more information about dance practice on the Caerthen Dance Practice
                      web page at:

                      http://home.earthlink.net/~smcclune/dance.html

                      We hope to see you there!

                      Keith / Guillaume S:}>