Re: Outlands Kingdom Dance Guild

  • McClune, Sheila
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 18, 1999
      From: Mary Morman <memorman@...>

      Before Mistress Rebecca left the Outlands, she formed and chartered an
      Outlands Kingdom Dance Guild. The Dragonsspine dancers read the charter
      and signed on as a branch group of the guild. ANyone interested in the
      test of the charter?

      Elaina
      <<<

      I'd love to see it. I'd heard at one point that someone was trying to get a
      kingdom dance guild going, but I never heard any more about it.

      Did you know that we have over 85,000 e-mail communities at Onelist?
      http://www.onelist.com
      Come visit our new web site and explore a new interest
      Nobody cares if you can't dance well. Just get up and dance. -- Dave Barry
    • Mary Morman

        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 18, 1999
          > From: Mary Morman <memorman@...>
          >
          > Before Mistress Rebecca left the Outlands, she formed and chartered an
          > Outlands Kingdom Dance Guild. The Dragonsspine dancers read the charter
          > and signed on as a branch group of the guild. ANyone interested in the
          > test of the charter?
          >
          > Elaina
          > <<<
          >
          > I'd love to see it. I'd heard at one point that someone was trying to get a
          > kingdom dance guild going, but I never heard any more about it.
          >
          > Arwen

          I'm interested in it. I still have copies of the stuff she was working
          on somewhere.

          Berengaria