FW: [OutlandsDance] Dance Practices

  • McClune, Sheila
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 6 12:22 PM
      I'm forwarding this on behalf of Mistress Elaina:

      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 6 12:41 PM
        I forwarded one too. She's got a problem with her connection to onelist.
        I've suggested she go to the webpage.

        Okay, Arwen: are you going to post any of the stuff we talkeda bout at
        Caerthe dance discussion night?

        And did you send Master Eric an invite?

        On Tue, 6 Apr 1999, McClune, Sheila wrote:

        > From: "McClune, Sheila" <smcclune@...>
        >
        > I'm forwarding this on behalf of Mistress Elaina:

      • McClune, Sheila
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 6 3:28 PM
          From: JEANNE STAPLETON <jstaplet@...>

          Okay, Arwen: are you going to post any of the stuff we talkeda bout at
          Caerthe dance discussion night?
          <<<

          I will, but not today -- I've got some work I'm trying desperately to finish
          up by 5:30!

          And did you send Master Eric an invite?
          <<<

          Ermmm ... Send me his e-mail address again?

          Arwen (The Distracted)
        • JEANNE STAPLETON
          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 6 11:33 PM
            > Okay, Arwen: are you going to post any of the stuff we talkeda bout at
            > Caerthe dance discussion night?
            > <<<
            >
            > I will, but not today -- I've got some work I'm trying desperately to finish
            > up by 5:30!

            'Kay. :-)

            esbarnes@...