Re: [Fwd: [SCA-Dance] Estrella War Grand Ball]

  • skmcclune <smcclune@earthlink.net>
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 30, 2003
      --- In OutlandsDance@yahoogroups.com, "Suzanne <sovagris@c...>"
      <sovagris@c...> wrote:
      > Korobushka??!!? So, is this another proof for Arwen's "comfort
      zone"
      > theory?
      <<<

      Well, it's a dance people know, so they feel comfortable doing it ...
      <grin>

      > Well, y'all have fun no matter if it's OOP or not -- this Cinderella
      > will have to wait 'til another year to go to the ball. :)
      <<<

      We won't be going this year, either. No funds, and I'm planning to
      use my time off for Known World Dance :)

      So is anybody on this list going to Estrella? Care to take some
      notes so you can report back to us on the dancing when you get home?