Re: [Fwd: [SCA-Dance] Estrella War Grand Ball]

  • Suzanne <sovagris@cybermesa.com>
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 30, 2003
      --- In OutlandsDance@yahoogroups.com, Keith McClune
      <swashbuckler@c...> wrote:
      > Hi there:
      >
      > For those who will be at Estrella this year, the ball schedule
      has just
      > been posted

      <enormous snip>

      > > Korobushka

      Korobushka??!!? So, is this another proof for Arwen's "comfort zone"
      theory?

      Well, y'all have fun no matter if it's OOP or not -- this Cinderella
      will have to wait 'til another year to go to the ball. :)

      Suzanne
      (returning to lurker status now)
    • skmcclune <smcclune@earthlink.net>
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 30, 2003
        --- In OutlandsDance@yahoogroups.com, "Suzanne <sovagris@c...>"
        <sovagris@c...> wrote:
        > Korobushka??!!? So, is this another proof for Arwen's "comfort
        zone"
        > theory?
        <<<

        Well, it's a dance people know, so they feel comfortable doing it ...
        <grin>

        > Well, y'all have fun no matter if it's OOP or not -- this Cinderella
        > will have to wait 'til another year to go to the ball. :)
        <<<

        We won't be going this year, either. No funds, and I'm planning to
        use my time off for Known World Dance :)

        So is anybody on this list going to Estrella? Care to take some
        notes so you can report back to us on the dancing when you get home?