Re: Charles Garth dance practice

  • skmcclune <smcclune@earthlink.net>
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 22, 2003
      --- In OutlandsDance@yahoogroups.com, Keith McClune
      <swashbuckler@c...> wrote:
      > Hi there:
      >
      > Mary Morman wrote:
      > >
      > > ... We also may attend a Charles Garth dance practice.
      >
      > Oh, I am soooo jealous. I hope you do get to one - they sound like
      great fun.
      <<<

      Me too! I'll have to see if I can find and re-post the description
      of him dancing that appeared on the SCA dance list ...

      Arwen
    • Mary Morman
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 22, 2003

        >Me too! I'll have to see if I can find and re-post the description
        >of him dancing that appeared on the SCA dance list ...
        >
        >Arwen

        Kay has danced with him before, but I have never seen him. So I am
        hoping that we can go. Kay did a dance camp with him once, twenty years
        ago now, and said he had never seen a man who could jump so high or stay
        up so long.

        elaina

        --
        To be humble to superiors is duty,