Re: Charles Garth dance practice

    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 22, 2003

      Mary Morman wrote:

      > ... We also may attend a Charles Garth dance practice.

      Oh, I am soooo jealous. I hope you do get to one - they sound like great fun.

      Keith / Guillaume S:}>
    • skmcclune <smcclune@earthlink.net>
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 22, 2003
        --- In OutlandsDance@yahoogroups.com, Keith McClune
        <swashbuckler@c...> wrote:
        > Hi there:
        >
        > Mary Morman wrote:
        > >
        > > ... We also may attend a Charles Garth dance practice.
        >
        > Oh, I am soooo jealous. I hope you do get to one - they sound like
        great fun.
        <<<

        Me too! I'll have to see if I can find and re-post the description
        of him dancing that appeared on the SCA dance list ...

        Arwen
      • Mary Morman
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 22, 2003

          >Me too! I'll have to see if I can find and re-post the description
          >of him dancing that appeared on the SCA dance list ...
          >
          >Arwen

          Kay has danced with him before, but I have never seen him. So I am
          hoping that we can go. Kay did a dance camp with him once, twenty years
          ago now, and said he had never seen a man who could jump so high or stay
          up so long.

          elaina

          --
          To be humble to superiors is duty,