Rebecca of Lancaster

  • Mary Morman
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 22, 2003
      For those of you who knew her when she was here in al-Barran, Kent and I
      will be seeing Mistress Rebecca when we are in Boston over Valentine's
      Day for Boscone. We also may attend a Charles Garth dance practice.
      Happy to convey any messages for Rebecca.

      Dances everyone should know. Let's see. Now don't shoot me -

      Belle Qui Pavanne - with conversions
      Cassoule
      Gelousia
      Official Bransle
      Pease Bransle
      Horses Bransle
      Black Nag
      Sellinger's Round
      Gathering Peascods
      Oil of Barley
      Hole in the Wall (but should know it is OOP)
      Earl of Salisbury's Pavanne (but should know it is fake)

      elaina

      --
      To be humble to superiors is duty,
      to equals courtesy,