Re: [OutlandsDance] Classes for renaissance dances in the UK

    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 26, 2002

      I'm always willing to help people get started in renaissance dance, but I
      don't have any contacts in the UK. This list is aimed at dancers in Colorado,
      New Mexico, Wyoming, and surrounding areas in the USA. Somebody might have a
      contact for you, but I haven't seen anyone else jump in, so I'm guessing we
      can't help with that.

      You might try the SCA-Dance list, which is international (and has some
      better traveled participants). To subscribe to the SCA-Dance list, send mail to
      sca-dance-request@... with the following body:
      SUBSCRIBE sca-dance youremailaddress

      If you have any other questions, I'd be glad to try to help.

      Keith / Guillaume
      Dance master, Barony of Caerthe (Denver, CO)