Classes for renaissance dances in the UK

  • Gabriella <mariagabriellaatzori@yahoo.co
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 21, 2002
      Hello,

      My name is Gabriella and I am interested in joining a group
      performing renaissance dances in the UK - London preferably.
      I would be grateful if someone here could provide me with an email
      address or web page to contact.

      Many thanks and a very happy Christmas time,

      Gabriella
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 26, 2002

        I'm always willing to help people get started in renaissance dance, but I
        don't have any contacts in the UK. This list is aimed at dancers in Colorado,
        New Mexico, Wyoming, and surrounding areas in the USA. Somebody might have a
        contact for you, but I haven't seen anyone else jump in, so I'm guessing we
        can't help with that.

        You might try the SCA-Dance list, which is international (and has some
        better traveled participants). To subscribe to the SCA-Dance list, send mail to
        sca-dance-request@... with the following body:
        SUBSCRIBE sca-dance youremailaddress

        If you have any other questions, I'd be glad to try to help.

        Keith / Guillaume
        Dance master, Barony of Caerthe (Denver, CO)