Re: Known World Dance

  • McClune, Sheila
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 29 11:12 AM
      From: JEANNE STAPLETON <jstaplet@...>

      I wanna go! I wanna go! I asked a while ago! Shotgun! Shotgun!!!

      Bera

      :-)

      P.S. - Do you have one of those rooftop luggage shell things?
      <<<

      We don't yet, but there may be one in our near future ...

      Since the event starts on Friday, we're planning to leave Thursday morning
      and come back on Monday. Can you get those days off work?

      I also forgot to add -- here is the URL for the KWDS web page, which
      includes the info I posted here, plus a tentative class list. An actual
      class schedule is promised sometime in the indefinite future ...

      http://members.xoom.com/KWDS/

      Arwen
    • JEANNE STAPLETON
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 30 3:00 PM
        > P.S. - Do you have one of those rooftop luggage shell things?
        > <<<
        >
        > We don't yet, but there may be one in our near future ...
        >
        > Since the event starts on Friday, we're planning to leave Thursday morning
        > and come back on Monday. Can you get those days off work?

        Yes indeedy.

        > I also forgot to add -- here is the URL for the KWDS web page, which
        > includes the info I posted here, plus a tentative class list. An actual
        > class schedule is promised sometime in the indefinite future ...
        >
        > http://members.xoom.com/KWDS/

        Thanx...

        Bera